Practical Instructor Research
HIRING FOR PRACTICAL INSTRUCTOR
Our Training and Examination Organization (IT.147.0019) is looking for a practical instructor for our training courses for EASAB1.1,B1.2 and B2 maintenance technicians, at the headquarters, for carrying out the following tasks:
- practical training in our basic courses for aircraft maintenance technicians
- preparation of teaching material
- workshop management
- preparation of materials, tools and equipment used as teaching aids.
Full-time availability required from 8.30 to 17.30
The profile of ideal candidate is:
- Minimum 21 years old
- High school diploma or similar (for foreign applicants)
- Spoken and written knowledge of English language and/or Italian language
- Be in Possession or have been in possession of AML Category B1 and/or B2 and/or CIT for a minimum of 5 years OR be in possession of documented practical experience as qualified technician (also in military environment) for a minimum of 10 years
- No suspension or revocation of the AML
- Familiarity with Human Factors issue in aircraft maintenance and safety at the workplace.
The profile is completed by: predisposition to interpersonal relationships, autonomy, dynamism, ability to transmit knowledge and to perform assessments of candidates in addition to the workshop management and maintenance facilities.
Pleasesend your application and attach your CV indicating the reference IP, to firstname.lastname@example.org